Nordic Innovation is supporting a collaboration project to assist Nordic healthcare companies with accelerated entry to the Canadian market.
Please register below if you wish to attend our free workshop to learn about doing business as a Nordic healthcare company in Canada and to learn more about our 2019 Nordic-Canada Health Solutions Initiative.
~ WHAT ~
This half day workshop will give you the opportunity to network and discuss with a healthcare expert from Canada, who will be providing an overview of Canada, the healthcare system, a detailed look at payer/ payee pathways, reimbursement, trends, innovation and adoption pathways.
Your company will also have an opportunity to do a 2-minute pitch on your health solution to a healthcare expert and receive on-the-spot feedback about your market potential in Canada.
~ WHEN & WHERE ~
Our half day workshops, from 8:00-13:00, are being held in the following cities:
– HELSINKI – Monday, November 19 at Business Finland office, Porkkalankatu 1, Helsinki
– STOCKHOLM – Tuesday, November 20 at H2 Health Hub, Hälsingegatan 45, Stockholm
– GOTHENBURG – Wednesday, November 21 at BioTech Center, Arvid Wallgrens Backe 20, Gothenburg
– OSLO – Wednesday, November 21 at Norway Health Tech, Forskningsparken, Gaustadalleen 21, Oslo
– COPENHAGEN – Thursday, November 22 at Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Asiatisk Plads 2, Copenhagen
– REYKJAVIK – Friday, November 23, location TBD
~ WORKSHOP AGENDA ~
08:00 – 08:30 Registration and coffee
08:30 – 08:50 Welcome remarks & Nordic-Canada Health Solution Initiative program overview
08:50 – 09:20 Overview of the Canadian healthcare system: focus on Ontario, healthcare structure and the payer/payee pathway
09:20 – 09:35 Break
09:35 – 10:45 Adoption of technologies within the Ontario healthcare system.
What Nordic innovators need to consider when entering the market: approvals, evidence requirements, procurement, challenges, etc.
10:45 – 11:00 Break
11:00 – 12:15 Introduction to Nordic innovators: opportunity for all joining companies to present/pitch their product or solution to our Canadian healthcare expert to receive feedback on Canadian market potential
12:15 – 12:30 Wrap up, program highlights and how to apply to our 2019 initiative
12:30 – 13:15 Light lunch and networking
Please register below to join us!
Hosts: Innovation Norway, Business Finland, Business Sweden, Promote Iceland, Ministry Foreign Affairs Denmark, Norway Health Tech, Innovation Norway